STS Technical Services
If rewarding company culture and career growth are terms that pique your professional interests, then you’re going to want to perk up and pay attention to the following…
STS Aviation Group is now hiring Staff Accountants to join its award-winning team in Jensen Beach, Florida.
We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to work with some truly incredible people.
Nature of Work:
- General Ledger posting in multi-entity environment
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly schedules
- General Ledger Account reconciliations
- Shared services centralized cash reconciliations
- Special projects pulling data, quantifying for software implementations and reporting
- Obtain and manage a thorough understanding of the trial balance and general ledger
- Prepare journal entries and general ledger account
- Ad Hoc analyses as needed
- Manage the general ledger and support the organization by providing financial statement analysis
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Insure proper GL coding of transactions
- Ensures proper procedures are adhered to in accordance company policy
- Interact and communicate in a professional manner with internal departments on accounting issues
At STS Aviation Group, we treat our employees like family. We nurture and guide their careers down the path of success and promise to work with them every step of the way to ensure prolonged professional happiness and complete job satisfaction. Learn more about the qualifications for this role below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Junior / Senior Public accounting experience preferred
- Payroll reconciliation experience a plus
- Cash Reconciliations or banking treasury accounting a plus
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- 5 – 7 years of general accounting experience required
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency with accounting software systems
- Detail oriented with good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and schedule workload effectively
- Knowledge of GAAP a plus
- High level attention to detail
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, we encourage you to share this post across your social media channels or simply apply on this page. For questions, please call 1-800-800-2400.