Staff Engineers – RF Engineering
Staff Engineers – RF EngineeringSTS
STS Technical Services
About The Company:
SEAKR Engineering is a Colorado company and aerospace innovator. They build, design and manufacture advanced electronics for space applications including solar system exploration, space-based U.S. defense support and commercial satellite communications. SEAKR offers a casual work culture in a fast-paced engineering environment. This provides our engineers with the opportunity to contribute real solutions to real-world engineering challenges. If you’re ready to join one of the most talented engineering organizations in the aerospace industry, SEAKR is the place for you.
Seeking a Staff Engineer specializing in RF/Mixed Signal design with experience analyzing and designing complicated high speed, mixed signal RF circuits. This includes high frequency clocking circuits including PLLs, VCOs, A/D, D/A, RF filters, amplifier circuits and various communication architectures. Wideband (3-4 GHz) balun design supporting frequencies up to 11 GHz and including lumped element RF impedance matching, microstrip and stripline circuits is required.
- The candidate should have an understanding of mixed signal and communication terminology including, but not limited to, SNR, SINAD, SFDR, ENOB, IMD3, NPR, Noise Figure, Return Loss, Insertion Loss and S-Parameters
- Candidate should have experience in architecting entire RF systems and performing trade studies to optimize various aspects of the RF system
- Candidate should be proficient in schematic capture (Mentor Graphics tools preferred) and Microwave Office
- Experience creating all necessary engineering documentation (design documentation, lab procedures), performing circuit analysis related to RF circuits and using all methods of lab measurements is required
- Ability to work with the board layout group to develop PCBs is required
- Candidate shall be able to multiplex between multiple assignments, each of which is in various degrees of completion
- Ability to manage and mentor less experienced RF engineers is a plus
- Must be able to work with program management and systems engineering to define and implement a system comprised of RF functions
- Candidate should be capable of contributing to, leading and/or documenting a technical proposal effort
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 15 years of RF engineering experience are required
- U.S. Citizenship required
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-720-446-2688.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.