Strategic Planning Analysts
Strategic Planning AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Strategic Planning Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Strategic Planning Analysts III in Hangar Demand Planning works with demand planners in the successful execution of all applicable airframe maintenance requirements across our client’s fleet; in addition, to the successful coordination and implementation of approved Engineering reliability projects.
- The role requires heavy project management collaboration among Maintenance, Engineering, Forecast and Analysis, Material Planning, Tooling, and Maintenance Programs to ensure that aircraft are being maintained as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- This position is responsible for the management and leveraging of key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement across the team.
- This position is also responsible for working with end users and IT to enhance planning applications for increased compliance, quality and productivity.
- The role anticipates road blocks before they happen and makes adjustments to achieve success in a live operational environment.
- This is truly a project manager role.
- Eight (8) or more years of recent and relevant experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.