Structural Integrity Engineers
Structural Integrity EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Structural Integrity Engineers in Wichita, Kansas!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Engineering Drawings and Digital Data to ensure efficient load path and adequate structural strength and stiffness
- Work with various groups within Product Engineering to develop structural test procedures and pass/fail criteria.
- Keep detailed Stress Notes on design changes and production non-conformances
- Utilize Finite Element Software to solve complex structural problems
- Prepare Structural Reports in support of FAA compliance findings on fleet aircraft modifications and existing production aircraft.
- Perform structural analysis in support of new design and production support activities.
- Conduct performance and structural testing
- Participate in the development and improvement structural test processes and tools.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in…
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Other related field
- 10+ years’ relative technical and engineering experience is required
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Time management skills to support multiple concurrent projects
- Must be able to manage projects of various size and scope.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and CATIA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Previous test experience preferred.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.