Structural Integrity Engineers
Structural Integrity EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Structural Integrity Engineers in Wichita, Kansas!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Engineering Drawings and Digital Data to ensure efficient load path and adequate structural strength and stiffness
- Work with various groups within Product Engineering to develop structural test procedures and pass/fail criteria.
- Keep detailed Stress Notes on design changes and production non-conformances
- Utilize Finite Element Software to solve complex structural problems
- Prepare Structural Reports in support of FAA compliance findings on fleet aircraft modifications and existing production aircraft.
- Perform structural analysis in support of new design and production support activities.
- Conduct performance and structural testing
- Participate in the development and improvement structural test processes and tools.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in…
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Other related field
- 10+ years’ relative technical and engineering experience is required
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Time management skills to support multiple concurrent projects
- Must be able to manage projects of various size and scope.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and CATIA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Previous test experience preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.