Student Recruiting Specialist
Student Recruiting SpecialistSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Student Recruiting Specialist in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Student Recruiting Specialist is responsible for coordinating recruitment efforts and serves as primary point of contact for the Intern/Co-op program.
- Visits high schools and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with school counselors and administrators to promote Honda Aircraft Company.
- Manages and coordinates recruitment efforts; arranges career fair visits & Information sessions.
- Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of Honda Aircraft Company’s Intern/Co-op Program.
- Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for college recruitment efforts.
- Provides career advising to potential students utilizing specific knowledge gained of the Intern/Co-op experiences.
- Coordinates Honda Aircraft Company participation of college recruitment fairs; coordinates event-specific organizational aspects.
- Organizes and implements all aspects of large, multi-departmental special events utilizing presentation and promotional materials, maintaining budgetary and operational controls.
- Promotes and represents Honda Aircraft Company and publicity functions.
- Prepares reports and proposals, and responds to inquiries from Leadership and students.
- Develops operating goals and objectives for the Intern/Co-op program; implements and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to Honda Aircraft Company.
- Creates, packages, monitors and distributes resource materials for student recruitment and develops strategies for program evaluation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field from a four year college or university.
- 1+ years of directly related recruiting experience preferred; 4+ years of directly relevant experience and training may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in high volume recruiting environment preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes).
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with hiring managers.
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex client and candidate relationships.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking system preferably TALEO.
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with employment policies and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices required.
- Strong interviewing skill techniques with a thorough knowledge of the positions functions.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.