Supplier Quality Analysts
Supplier Quality AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supplier Quality Analysts in Greenwood, Indiana.
This position will assist in driving the proper execution of the business process within the distribution center for General Merchandise product. This will encompass all workstreams from inbound receiving to outbound shipment, including quality inspection per established standards. This position will also support reconciling of discrepancies within the system including inventory discrepancies and IDoc errors in SAP.
- Provide training of, and drive adherence to, business processes for General Merchandise product within the distribution center to support staff, including the inspection team.
- Ensure inventory metrics are in alignment between Neovia and H-D.
- Monitor four “Goods Movement” interfaces between third party logistics partner (Neovia) and our client and support and/or drive the resolution of an IDoc errors generated in SAP.
- Monitor interface between Flex PLM and SAP, generate error reports for third party logistics partner (Neovia) and facilitate error correction.
- Ensure product inspection processes are followed on incoming product and initiate/monitor/review NCM’s (Non-Conforming Material) as needed.
- Review dealer return scrap and warranty return product and manage disposition and/or appropriate follow-up actions.
- Process Debit Reconciliations in SAP for failed inspections.
- This position is cross-functional in nature and requires networking and relationship development among Quality, Sourcing, Design, Suppliers and Warehouse Management on our client’s General Merchandise product.
- Systems used for reporting include; Microsoft Office, AS400, Performance Reporting, SAP and FlexPLM.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.