Supplier Quality Engineers
Supplier Quality EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supplier Quality Engineers in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The Supplier Quality Development Engineer will support the supply chain organization and the supply base with the planning and execution of processes designed to improve overall supplier performance (quality, delivery, and cost). This role will interface with individual buyers and category managers, departments and/or segments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Drive the maintenance and implementation of standard work procedures and business processes.
- Identity standard work and process improvement needs.
- Validate supplier capabilities, capacity and quality systems.
- Address short term performance issues through 8D/SCAR and rapid continuous improvement.
- Apply tools from lean principle methodology to drive continuous improvement efforts related to business processes.
- Lead supplier continuous improvement events (CIEs).
- Participate on councils to share project results, present ideas, and solicit feedback to help support individual or team project assignments.
- Lead/participate in launch readiness programs.
- Monitor supplier quality and delivery performance.
- Bachelor’s degree within Engineering or Engineering Technology; with three (3) or more years of experience within in Supply Chain or a related field.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Relevant industry related certifications.
- Supply chain experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multitask and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019 & 2020
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.