Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Attendants in Atlanta, Georgia.
Supply Attendant Responsibilities:
- The Supply Attendant is responsible for warehousing and distribution of aircraft parts and related materials within logistics operation.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: data accuracy, compliance processes, packaging preservation, proper binning, issuing, receiving and shipping of material managed in the stores operation.
- Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to: responsible for safe operation of mechanical and manual material handling equipment; responsible for safe operation of company vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and High School Diploma.
- Must be able to work ANY shift this is a 24/7 operation. Nights/weekends/holidays.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Prefer experience in warehousing and logistics.
- Must be a team player with focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and weekends.
- Additionally, candidate must be able to read and write English and have some working knowledge of personal computers.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and be able to lift up to 80 lbs utilizing proper equipment or assistance.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.