Supply Attendants (REQ# 34348)
Supply Attendants (REQ# 34348)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Attendants in Detroit, Michigan.
Supply Attendant Responsibilities:
- As a Supply Attendant, you will have responsibility for carrying out the normal day to day activities associated with the warehousing and distribution of parts in support of maintenance activities.
- All operational activities will be performed in accordance with FAA, DOT, and Delta procedures and policies, some of which include the handling of HAZMAT, maintaining shelf life, static sensitive parts, as well as, other aircraft part requirements.
- The Supply Attendant is responsible for the effective communication with Materiel Management personnel as well as Maintenance personnel.
- Routine duties include, but are not limited to, parts ordering, receiving, binning, shipping, packaging, maintaining inventory control and integrity.
- Inventory control and integrity includes processing parts changes, managing appropriate inventory levels, managing allocation, and maintaining a neat and orderly operation.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Must currently serve in the role as Supply Attendant or have previous experience
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to pass an extensive background check and drug test
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays (preferred qualifications)
- Must be able to work efficiently and be self-motivated with little or no supervision
- Desired experience in warehousing and parts distribution
- Knowledge of SAP functionality preferred
Equal Opportunities for Everyone:
- STS Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- STS Technical Services is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our our commitment, STS Technical Services will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our team at 1-800-359-4787.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.