Supply Attendants (REQ #28864)
Supply Attendants (REQ #28864)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Attendants in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Must satisfactorily complete tests which are structured to determine ability to accomplish the essential functions of the job and the ability to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Prefer experience in warehousing and logistics.
- Must be a team player with focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and weekends.
- Additionally, candidate must be able to read and write English and have a working knowledge of personal computers as well as experience with the following applications SAP, Fortigo, WebVision.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Supply Attendant is responsible for the warehousing and distribution of catering related materials within the IFS OBS logistics operation.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: data accuracy, packaging preservation, proper binning, issuing, receiving and shipping of material managed in the IFS OBS stores operation.
- Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to: responsible for the safe operation of mechanical and manual material handling equipment; responsible for safe operation of company vehicles.
- Practices safety – conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- MSP SIDA badge required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.