Supply Chain Associates
Supply Chain AssociatesSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Chain Associates in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
The Supply Chain Associate will support the supply chain organization with the analysis and development of various business processes. This role will interface with departments and/or segments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Support and maintain standard work procedures and business processes.
- Assist with the identification of standard work and process needs by collaborating with stakeholders.
- Support the deployment of supply chain training programs and curriculum.
- Assist in the development of the supply chain surveys.
- Review existing business processes with team members.
- Apply tools from lean principal methodology to drive continuous improvement efforts related to supply chain business process (i.e. value stream/process mapping, supplier quality processes, six sigma processes, fishbone diagrams, problem solving skills and 5 why).
- Bachelor’s degree within in Supply Chain or a related field.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimal travel.
- Relevant industry related certifications.
- Supply Chain experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Experience mentoring and leading team members through direct reporting relationships or project work.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.