Supply Chain Coordinators
Supply Chain CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
This is a long-term contract opportunity expected to last 12 months or more working with stakeholders across company sites to refine and improve the supply chain life-cycle.
- Provide support to product development purchasing activity for systems and components ranging from concept and process selection, to cost modeling, to project management
- Lead part and component development activity related to new product launches, builds, and purchasing processes
- Own the management of multiple component cost, quality, and timing requirements per business case commitments
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field preferred
- An understanding of process and design related cost drivers, and excellent interpersonal skills are balanced enablers to achieve in this position
- Ability to analyze and manage components through process and product verification, validation, and product launch
- Previous experience with PPAP, APQP, engine assembly and/or paint processes highly preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.