Supply Chain Expeditor
Supply Chain ExpeditorSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Chain Expeditors in Melbourne, Florida.
In this position, you will be responsible for the verification and tracking of purchase orders with vendors for a wide variety of commodities. Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic products supporting both defense and commercial applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up with vendors on placed purchase orders, ensuring orders are received and processed in a timely fashion.
- Manage a large amount of purchase orders at any given point
- Collect shipment information, including tracking numbers and expected arrival dates.
- Act as primary liaison with vendor on issues that arise due to shipment of materials.
- Update buyers and other members of Supply Chain team of any issues arising that would delay shipment/receipt of parts.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Comfort working with multiple deadlines and managing multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Ability to speak with vendors and customer
- Strong organization skills required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.