Supply Chain Planning Specialists
Supply Chain Planning SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Chain Planning Specialists in El Segundo, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Defines and develops material strategy
- Responsible for the assessment of supply resources; aggregates and prioritizes demand requirements; plans inventory, distribution requirements, production, material and rough-cut capacity for all products
- Participates in make/buy process, long-term capacity and resource planning; product phase-in/phase-out, manufacturing ramp-up, end-of-life management and product-line management
- Analyzes and aggregates supply / demand requirements
- Analyzes purchase material supply/demand position using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) tools
- Plans inventory levels based on dependent and independent Bill-of-Materials (BOM) requirements
- Assesses rough-cut capacity for current and short-term manufacturing requirements
- Creates/reduces supply requirements based on inventory adjustments
- Participates in long-term capacity and resource planning to ensure proper scheduling of new product line phase-ins as well as existing product line phase-outs
- Interfaces with Source process area regarding inventory levels, working capital and other areas as needed
- Creates/releases requisitions
- Receives/reviews requirements for non-standard parts
- Analyzes lead times and identifies critical path procurements
- Use and/or application of principles, theories, and concepts
- Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform professional tasks
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Works under only very general supervision
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals
- Frequent internal company contacts
- Represents section or group on specific projects
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management or related major
- Knowledge of industry practices and standards
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.