Supply Chain Shipping Associates
Supply Chain Shipping AssociatesSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Chain Shipping Associates in San Marcos, Texas.
This role is responsible for assisting in the shipping of parts and supplies to aircraft and locations both domestically and internationally.
- Pack aircraft parts for domestic or international shipment in accordance with company policy or applicable regulations.
- Monitor all outgoing shipments for any transit or customs issues that require escalations.
- Consolidate and optimize resupply shipments for outstations for the greatest value and fastest transit times.
- Prepare export or import documentation in accordance with company policy or applicable regulations.
- Provide fastest possible shipping solutions for AOG aircraft situations.
- Maintain a high level of organization, and be able recognize and prioritize any critical tasks in industry with constantly changing demands.
- Prepare/handle hazmat shipments in accordance with all applicable regulations
- Maintain/monitor current stock of shipping supplies.
- Assist with local supply chain duties, which may include but is not limited to, receiving parts, issuing parts and tools.
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in handling and accounting for inventory
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of setting up shipments via DHL, FedEx or UPS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- 2 years of aviation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to make logical decisions in high stress situations
- Ability to work productively alone or with little supervision
- Ability to follow detailed instructions or SOPs
- Incumbent is required to be able to lift a minimum of 50 Lbs.
- Incumbent will likely be standing or walking the majority of a shift
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.