Supply Chain Specialists
Supply Chain SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Chain Specialists in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
The Supply Chain Specialist will support the supply chain organization with the analysis, development, and documentation of various business processes. This role will interface with departments and/or segments to develop and manage various business processes and training programs to achieve annual business objectives. The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible to manage projects and support larger improvement projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Drive the maintenance and implementation of standard work procedures and business processes.
- Identity standard work and process improvement needs.
- Apply tools from lean principle methodology to drive continuous improvement efforts related to business processes.
- Facilitate process redesign workshops and continuous improvement events.
- Lead change projects and provide training and guidance to assist others with process need identification and documentation.
- Provide training and guidance to assist others with process need identification and documentation.
- Present ideas and solicit feedback to help support individual or team project assignments.
- Participate on councils to share project results, present ideas, and solicit feedback to help support individual or team project assignments.
- Review existing business processes with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree with three (3) or more years of experience within in Supply Chain or a related field.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Relevant industry related certifications.
- Supply chain experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.