Supply Chain Specialists (Military Development Programs)
Supply Chain Specialists (Military Development Programs)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Chain Specialists in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related program. (In lieu of degree, will consider a combination of education and 5 to 6 years of additional work experience to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Long-Term Contracting, Strategic Sourcing strategy and techniques, military development contract negotiations, financial analysis/forecasting, cost analysis of commodity / raw materials.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in subcontract administration.
- Demonstrated experience with handling contract negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in the face of ambiguity.
- Proficient in MS Suite required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including presentation skills to company leaders.
- Ability to schedule and negotiate independently
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient in SAP, ENOVIA, PowerBI, or other similar software application.
- Must have experience with DOD / Government Contracts Processes; familiarity with FAR/DFARS and USG acquisition process.
- Experience in strategic sourcing, supplier and commodity management, supplier relationships, or military development contracts.
- Hands on analytical experience in a commodity. What do Supplier Contracts Specialists do at Bell?
- In support of Bell’s FVL programs, a contract specialist will support Army development aircraft through subcontracting proposal support in anticipation of the RFP for the Program of Record.
- Coordinate with program managers and all the matrixed organizations to ensure subcontract requirements are fulfilled.
- Develop, negotiate, and administer assigned NDAs, TAs, Subcontracts and other related agreements associated with procurement.
- Coordinate between suppliers and relevant internal stakeholders to assess the statement of work, cost, scheduling, NRE, and terms and conditions.
- Ensure proposal adequacy and submittal to support an aggressive timeline.
- Serve as a liaison between the internal program team, IPT, and supplier regarding contracting issues while escalating potential issues to reach quick resolution.
- Participate in and/or manage special projects as required.
- Lead supplier management initiatives including evaluation of current and existing suppliers for strategic fit, preparing and issuing requests for proposal (RFPs), and facilitating the bid evaluation and down-selection process.
- Prepare negotiation strategies, conducts contract negotiations, and finalizes contract award, with resources such as cost scenario models, contracting strategy techniques, and negotiation support tools.
- Maintain compliance with all contracting regulations, industry standards, and internal administrative requirements.
- Assess, maintain, and utilize Bell information management systems for reports/metrics, correspondence, files, presentations, analyses, and contract administration.
- Comfort reporting out to leadership through verbal and written communication.
- Partner with Engineering Design Teams, Finance, Legal, and other internal stakeholders to create optimal solutions including cost effectiveness, compliance, and customer satisfaction.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.