Supply Management Analysts
Supply Management AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Supply Management Analysts in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The major responsibilities of this role include providing support to product development as it relates to purchasing activity for systems and components ranging from concept and process selection to cost modeling to project management.
- An understanding of process and design related cost drivers, and excellent interpersonal skills are balanced enablers to achieve in this position.
- This position will lead part and component development activity related to new product launches, builds and purchasing processes.
- Ability to analyze and manage components through process and product verification, validation, and product launch.
- Responsible for multiple component cost, quality and timing requirements per business case commitments.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.