Supply Management Analysts
Supply Management AnalystsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Management Analysts in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
This Supply Management Analyst role sits in the service part group and has purchasing and project management responsibility of powertrain or chassis system service parts. This position will manage the supply chain and development of parts and assemblies between our plants and external suppliers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing all stakeholders to the project time line cutting orders to suppliers managing suppliers through product development RFQ PPAP purchasing subcomponents and product launch.
- Management of product timelines and data in Microsoft Excel and MS Project.
- Procurement in SAP system a plus.
- Ongoing management of components and assemblies through process and product verification validation to product launch.
- Work with team to confirm supplier cost quality and timing requirements are met per business case commitments.
- Leverage strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills to work with and understand cross functional team members including technical guidance of designers technicians manufacturing engineers and external stakeholders.
- Technical or bachelors degree in Project management Supply Chain Engineering or a related technical field. In lieu of degree 3 years of project management or supply chain management experience required.
- Engineering Purchasing and/or Project Management background
- Prior experience in SAP software for purchasing a huge plus
- CAD experience is a plus preferably in Creo
- Knowledge of engines powertrain metal forming or chassis systems a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of PPAP APQP and other quality methodologies highly preferred.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.