Supply Management Analysts
Supply Management AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Supply Management Analysts in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
This Supply Management Analyst role sits in the service part materials group and has purchasing and project management responsibility of powertrain or chassis system service parts. <br> Previous background or understanding of PPAP, APQP, engine assembly and/or paint processes is a highly valued.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position will lead part and component development activity between our plants and external suppliers related to new product launches, builds and purchasing processes.
- Responsible for multiple component cost, quality and timing requirements per business case commitments.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong project management and project leadership skills.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel and Project.
- Working knowledge of procurement in SAP system.
- Providing support to product development as it relates to purchasing activity for systems and components ranging from concept and process selection to cost modeling to project management.
- An understanding of process and design related cost drivers, and excellent interpersonal skills are balanced enablers to achieve in this position.
- Ability to analyze and manage components through process and product verification, validation, and product launch.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience of powertrain manufacturing and sourcing processes.
- Ability to drive results with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Knowledge and experience of PPAP, PFMEA, and inspection.
- Leverage strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills to impact the quality of work of cross functional team members including technical guidance of designers, technicians, manufacturing engineers and external stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of CAD software (CREO and Windchill preferred) a plus.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Technical or bachelors degree in Project management, Supply Chain or a related technical field.
- In lieu of degree 3+ years of project management or supply chain management experience required.
- Purchasing and/or Project Management background
- Prior experience in SAP software for purchasing a huge plus
- CAD experience is a plus, preferably in Creo
- The candidate should have knowledge in powertrain or chassis systems.
- Prior experience is beneficial, but not necessary.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.