Supply Management Professionals (Indirect Procurement)
Supply Management Professionals (Indirect Procurement)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Management Professionals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI is the site where the first H-D factory – a wooden shed – was built in 1903 in the backyard of the William C. Davidson family home. Join our team as a Professional Supply Management.
Professional Supply Management – Indirect Procurement
Join our team as a Professional Supply Management within the Indirect Procurement team to support Marketing and Professional Services for Harley-Davidson Motor Company. The position will lead the development and execution of category plans and sourcing strategies that include industry trends, spend analytics, project pipeline, cost savings and resource planning activities.
- Negotiate complex professional services agreements and statements of work.
- Ability to navigate through a complex environment of evolving business requirements and challenges.
- Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract agreement compliance pertaining to legal implications; terms and conditions required to protect the company.
- Develop and execute cost savings strategies to support company goals and departmental commitments.
- Deliver value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals (scope, cost, timing, resource modeling, risk, etc.), supplier recommendation and qualification to ensure project success.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated performance in technical competencies of Indirect Procurement and contract management with an emphasis in Marketing and Professional Services. In addition, they will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- Ability to lead through indirect influence.
- Exposure to a global supply base.
- Build and maintain strong relationships based on trust, credibility, clear expectations and open communication.
- Strong negotiation skills necessary to seek appropriate cost, quality, and timing positions with suppliers.
- Professional, clear, and effective communication to a variety of stakeholders via various communication mediums (written and/or verbal).
- This position prefers a bachelor’s degree in supply chain, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
Position will require up to 5-10% travel for supplier visits, conferences etc.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.