Supply Room Attendants
Supply Room AttendantsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Room Attendants in Atlanta, Georgia!
The Supply Attendant is responsible for warehousing and distribution of aircraft parts and related materials within logistics operation. Duties include, but are not limited to: data accuracy, compliance processes, packaging preservation, proper binning, issuing, receiving and shipping of material managed in the stores operation. Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to: responsible for safe operation of mechanical and manual material handling equipment; responsible for safe operation of company vehicle.
Qualifications You’ll Need To Have:
- A high-school diploma is required
- Must satisfactorily complete tests which are structured to determine ability to accomplish the essential functions of the job and the ability to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy
- Prefer experience in warehousing and logistics
- Must be a team player with focus on customer service
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and weekends
- Additionally, candidate must be able to read and write English and have some working knowledge of personal computers
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and be able to lift up to 80 lbs utilizing proper equipment or assistance
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.