Survivability Subject Matter Experts
Survivability Subject Matter ExpertsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Survivability Subject Matter Experts in Orlando, Florida.
- Survivability subject matter expert familiar with Nuclear and Space Radiation Environments for Military and Sensor application.
- Survivability SME will be responsible for performing parts characterization survivability testing, radiation qualification and lot acceptance testing.
- The candidate will apply this support to a variety of programs including Electro Optical targeting and navigation systems, ground and air launched missiles, communications and controls systems, and other programs.
- This position involves tasks associated with the proposal activity continuing through operational deployment of the selected systems.
- Become the key interface on all matters related to Survivability / HAENS testing with program and customer.
- A good working knowledge of HAENS-2 & HAENS-3 and test facility capabilities is a plus.
- So take on what’s never been done before.
- Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
- Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area.
- This region is a great place to live and to raise a family.
- Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options.
- The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States.
- The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part.
- Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld.
- Where can you get to from Orlando?
- Orlando is about an hour’s drive from Cocoa Beach and the “space coast” to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center.
- Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast.
- Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwe
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.