System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 3)
System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 3) in Orlando, Florida.
- Candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting to determine root cause of Unit-Under-Test failures and test equipment errors.
- Candidate will open and close service requests for test equipment failures.
- Ability to develop and integrate code due to requirement updates, process improvements, and procedure updates using National Instruments TestStand along with LabVIEW and/or LabWindows CVI is required.
- Ability to review test reports, logs, and data for failed product tests is required.
- Previous experience with LM-STAR test stations and associated STORM programming architecture is highly recommended.
- Candidate will work closely with test operators and assist in training operators how to perform tests in a production test environment.
- Familiarity with environmental stress screening (ESS) thermal chambers and vibration fixtures is recommended.
- Candidate will be expected to provide weekly status reports regarding current workload.
- Electro optical experience is strongly desired.
- The work environment revolves around many common core style test stations testing many different products supporting the F-35 Sensors program.
- This includes system level to line replaceable component (LRC) level testing.
- The primary product being supported is the manufacturing and test of the F-35 Electro Optical Targeting System (EOTS).
- Candidate needs to be able to act quickly on their feet and to efficiently use the resources provided (test code, drawings, schematics, etc.) to maintain the automated test equipment to support overall production needs.
- Candidate will need to be present for morning production meetings (weekday 7:30am) and will support the test engineering production recurring support team.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.