System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 4)
System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 4)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 4) in Orlando, Florida.
- Seeking an experienced Aircraft Integration and Test Engineer to serve as a member of a Systems Test & Evaluation IPT.
- The successful candidate will serve as a Working Task Lead for a small group of engineers assigned with primary responsibility for the integration of an advanced weapon onto strategic airborne platforms.
- The Integration and Test Engineer will be responsible for the integration, test article assembly, Functional testing, Acceptance testing, Climatic testing, Reliability testing, and Test Reporting, as well as Radiation Hardening and E3 tests.
- All aspects, Planning, Test Design, Test execution and Verification at MFC, SSC, Supplier and Customer locations.
- Travel will be required.
- Verify that integrated HW and SW modules can achieve the overall physical, functional and performance objectives.Verify that system interfaces are compliant to associated ICD’s.
- Interface with suppliers to assure that their components are properly validated prior to delivery.
- Manage security issues including protection of classified hardware and software, and software loading requirements.
- Verify that test data is recorded and cataloged appropriately.
- Generate concise but thorough test reports purpose-built for use in functional configuration audits and related V&V events.
- Design a system verification process that is performed to well-constructed I&T Plans derived from DOORS requirements.
- Assure that system built-in performance has been achieved from the lowest level modules to the final assembled system.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform some combination of the following System Integration and Test (I&T) assignments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subsystem HW/SW capabilities, sensor capability, emitter capability, and permissions for their use.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate comfortably with software engineers, designers, and production personnel.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot problems and coordinate other integration participants for I&T program efficiency.
- Deliver effective Customer presentations that include performance results, schedule status, and corrective action details.
- Demonstrate awareness of test equipment management including function, calibration and security requirements.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.