System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 4)
System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 4)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring System Integration & Test Engineers (Level 4) in Orlando, Florida.
- The Model-based Enterprise (MBEnt) is MFCs Interdisciplinary Model-based Backbone for Digital Transformation integrating Cost Reduction Enablers with System Design Checks and Optimization, as well as Integrates Ops Consumption and Feedback.
- Over the next two years, Integration, Test & Evaluation will be developing its model based implementation as part of MBEnt denoted as MBI&T (model based integration and test).
- The processes, tools, and work products developed as part of this will replace current IT&E infrastructure moving forward.
- This half time position is to lead the MBI&T effort focusing on test plan development & program resource planning.
- There will be two half time people or one full time person that will make up the team that will be led.
- Overall there will be six 1.5 EQH teams working MBI&T in addition to the overall lead (Carlos Delgado) and two others focusing on CCA and harness testing.
- This position can be filled by either Dallas or Orlando.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.