Systems Engineering Technicians
Systems Engineering TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Systems Engineering Technician position in Melbourne, Florida.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic products supporting both defense and commercial applications. This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform validation and verification testing on hardware and software driven products
- Follow detailed procedure documentation
- Perform analysis on unexpected outputs, including electrical testing via oscilloscope and other electrical diagnostic equipment
- Collect data on testing as performed
- AS in Electrical Engineering Technology or similar degree type or equivalent work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-810 or equivalent standard preferred
- Ability to perform basic electrical testing
- Flexibility in schedule preferred due to nature of tests performed
- Experience with Environmental testing strongly preferred
- Ability to follow procedures with great accuracy required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.