Systems Engineers (MBSE/DOORS)
Systems Engineers (MBSE/DOORS)STS Technincal Services
DRS Naval Power Systems
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Engineers in Danbury, Connecticut.
Leverage your Systems Engineering expertise to support the design, development, and testing of products, systems, or subsystems, with a specific focus on requirements management utilizing IBM Rational DOORS. Implement Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), ideally with Cameo Systems Modeler, and may use other computer-aided engineering tools or design/analysis software as needed.
- Apply Systems Engineering knowledge to support the architecture of complex systems, subsystems, or assemblies in a concurrent engineering environment, contributing to the development of high-technology products.
- Analyze and adhere to customer and military specifications to ensure product and project compliance.
- Proficiently use IBM Rational DOORS for requirements development and management, including utilizing DXL scripts for configuration control of customer (master) and supplier (elaboration) requirement modules.
- Generate design reports for formal customer submittals of requirements modules.
- Communicate effectively, both in written and oral forms, with various engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, program management, and customer stakeholders.
- Provide support for current Cameo-based Model Based Systems Engineering initiatives, aspiring to be a local site lead developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Fluent in using IBM Rational DOORS for requirements management, including experience with DXL scripting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for effective collaboration within Engineering, other internal departments, and external customers.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, capable of multitasking, and adept at handling changing work assignments, schedules, and priorities.
- Proficient in Model Based System Engineering, preferably with Cameo Systems Modeler.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.