Systems Engineers (Level 3)
Systems Engineers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Engineers in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Hiring Note: Active Secret clearance is required to start. Please add clearance status to top of your resume.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Engineer who will be responsible for the integration performance modeling and simulation activities for a new weapons program.
- The candidate must have some experience in weapon system and sensor modeling, both for the items to be modeled, and the synthetic modeled environments used to stimulate the simulated hardware.
- This position will perform some combination of the following Modeling and Simulation (M&S) assignments: Design a high-fidelity system simulation capable of predicting system pre-deployment performance.
- Perform modeling and simulation tasks for hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL), and 6DOF Integrated Flight simulations (IFS).
- Perform modeling and simulation tasks for system survivability, Safety of Flight (SOF), and end-to-end battle management systems (BMS).
- Integrate guidance, navigation and autopilot algorithms into a high-fidelity IFS.
- Perform trade studies and simulation analyses with the objective of enhancing and optimizing system performance capability.
- The M&S Engineer should be able to work with subsystem and SW engineers to integrate MATLAB models, C++ models, and actual OFP code into the simulations.
- Must be USC.
- Secret Clearance required to start.
- This position requires 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Proficient in C++.
- Proficient in Fortran.
- Proficient with Git.
- Proficient with MATLAB.
- Must have good communication skills and must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Prior experience with IAMD modeling.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.