STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Engineers in Hagerstown, Maryland.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 & 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2018 & 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies. In this positions you will be responsible for the integration of mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic systems in heavy construction equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researches, studies, and proposes use of new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved scissor lift products
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
- Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards.
- Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material
- Perform engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
- Detailed understanding of electro-mechanical systems
- Analyze and resolve issues reported to Engineering via verbal or written communication
- Provide direction to designers and drafters regarding engineering analysis
- Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
- Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
- Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures
- Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability
- Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering
- 3-plus years related experience
- Experience with a high level CAD system (CREO / Pro-E)
- Possess a strong mechanical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.