Systems Engineers (Level 3)
Systems Engineers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Engineers (Level 3) in Orlando, Florida.
Hiring Note: Active Secret clearance is required to start. Please add clearance status to top of your resume.
- Seeking a Signature Management/Low Observables (LO) lead Engineer WITH 8 – 15 years of relevant experience in the development of a complex system responsible for the design, analysis, integration, testing, and verification activities to ensure system signature performance requirements are achieved.
- The LO Engineer will perform analysis of vehicle and component RCS predicted performance to include LO performance trade studies during the program design phase.
- The LO Engineer will perform roll-ups of component data and will coordinate performance specification allocations to both internal designs and to supplier designs.
- During system integration and test, measured data will be analyzed for LO design verification.
- Must be USC.
- Must be able to sit onsite at facility.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Perform design analyses/trade studies for material selection, platform configuration and RF phenomenology.
- Demonstrate knowledge, or experience, ranging from RF to MMW scattering phenomena.
- Demonstrate knowledge and/or experience with complex low observable design and material technologies.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- A BSEE or BS in Physics is desired.
- Perform verification of platform low observable characteristics via comprehensive RCS testing.
- Prior experience with system RCS design, analysis, and testing through the program lifecycle.
- Prior experience with utilizing Xpatch and method of moments analysis codes for RCS predictions.
- Experience assuring that system IR and RF signatures are defined, minimized, and controlled through the entire development process.
- Experience assuring that low signature design solutions are coordinated and managed with program disciplines and suppliers.
- Demonstrate experience with radar absorbing material, paints, seals, and their corrosion resistant properties.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.