Systems Engineers (Level 3)
Systems Engineers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Engineers (Level 3) in Orlando, Florida.
Hiring Note: Active Secret clearance is required to start. Please add clearance status to top of your resume.
- Seeking a Systems Engineering Lead to with 15 + years relevant experience to lead system engineering activities for an advanced system new technology development effort, in the R&D phase.
- This position reports to the program’s Chief Engineer and will provide day-to-day interface with program managers, subcontractors, and the customer program office.
- The position is responsible for all technical performance and risk reduction activities for the system development effort including the overall system design, subsystem integration, initial builds, field, and flight testing.
- The lead engineer will also be the Cost Account Manager for the programs system design tasks.
- The Lead Engineer must have the experience, drive, and demonstrated capability to lead a team of engineers, of varying disciplines and geographically dispersed, to provide technical excellence and mission success.
- Must sit onsite at facility.
- Must be USC.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline required.
- ACTIVE SECRET.
- 15+ years minimum experience.
- Experience in airframe design, development, and testing is required.
- Knowledge in key technologies is desired and includes: sensor systems, processor design, aerodynamics, GNC, data links, modeling and simulation, HWIL, and software development.
- Experience leading a team to achieve successful demonstration of program development milestones such as Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), system integration and test, is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a desired.
- The successful candidate will be required to communicate technical status and issues internally to program leadership, technical leadership and functional leadership as well as externally to the customer.
- Experience coordinating or managing subcontractors and subcontract technical management is required.
- The position requires excellent leadership skills and demonstration of all the tenants of Full Spectrum Leadership in previous assignments. MFC CAM Certification is desired.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to lead system engineering activities in support of a fast-paced new techno.
- MFC CAM Certification is desired.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.