Systems Engineers (Level 5)
Systems Engineers (Level 5)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Engineers (Level 5) in Orlando, Florida.
- Seeking a Systems Integration and Test (I&T) Technical Lead Engineer with 15+ years experience to be responsible for all Weapons Data Link IRAD program planning and execution.
- Prior development program, test planning/execution, and test report generation experiences are required.
- Prior Data Link experience is preferred. Prior System Security, declassification experience is preferred.
- The WDL IRAD Technical Lead Engineer will assure that the program team successfully
- Participates in the DOORS requirements definition process to assure testability is built-in to the system end-to end-development process and assure well-constructed I&T Plans derived from DOORS requirements.
- Verifies that integrated HW and SW modules can achieve the overall physical, functional and performance objectives.
- Verifies that system interfaces are compliant to associated ICD’s.
- Interfaces with suppliers to assure that their components are properly validated prior to delivery.
- Properly reports and interfaces with other program disciplines and with program management and customers.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.