Systems Engineers (Level 5)
Systems Engineers (Level 5)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Engineers (Level 5) in Orlando, Florida.
- A Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Engineer specializing in Design of Experiments (DOE) is required.
- Primary responsibility will be the design and analysis of simulation and HWIL experiments.
- Candidate may also support general M&S tasks include software requirement definition, design, code, test, integration and verification activities.
- Candidate will need to work closely with counterparts from the customer and several key suppliers.
- Candidate must be proficient with C++ and must understand how to develop software to appropriate standards, processes, and procedures.
- Candidate must be able to work in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Knowledge of GNC, RF, the CSF/CMD framework, and experience with other software languages including Python, Perl, and MATLAB highly desired.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.