STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Oshkosh is looking for a highly motivated individual who would be responsible for ensuring quality software and electrical components are developed for Oshkosh Vehicles. The individual would be working in a collaborative team environment, guiding the design of future control systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in the design, development and testing of software and electronic components for Oshkosh vehicles.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of software requirement documents
- Create and execute test strategies based on requirements
- Assist with design analysis to ensure a robust vehicle control system
- Perform analysis and create comprehensive test reports based on testing results
- Record and track software bugs to closure
- Follow defined CMMI Level 3 Procedures in verification and validation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in vehicle system design
- Ability to interact with multiple engineering disciplines
- Understanding of Requirements development
- Understanding of CAN, J1939
- Understanding of vehicle systems
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical systems
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.