Systems & Integration Engineers
Systems & Integration EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems & Integration Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 and 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The primary role of the position is to design new, modified, or improved vehicle components and subsystems to support commercial and military markets. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with heavy truck, agriculture, automotive or heavy construction product design
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with a cross-functional team in development of vehicle control systems.
- Drive the design, development and verification of software and components for Oshkosh vehicles.
- Responsible for the development, documentation, and maintenance of software requirement documents.
- Perform design analysis to ensure a robust vehicle control system.
- Coordinate and maintain schedule for software development projects.
- Follow defined CMMI level 3 procedures in requirements development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering.
- Understanding of vehicle systems and design.
- Ability to interact with multiple engineering disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Requirements Management tools
- Understanding of J1939 CAN networks
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore! If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 262-439-7507.
Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.