Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialists
Talent Acquisition Sourcing SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialists in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
STS Technical Services is actively seeking candidates for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Fortune 500 Client! The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for deploying the full life-cycle of talent acquisition and recruitment activities. This role will source, interview, and fill senior-level and technical positions; develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates; work closely with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Managers in other regions to share best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Partners with functional management teams and HR leadership to attract and hire internal and external candidates, including executive level talent.
- Mentor team members on the use of advanced candidate sourcing techniques and developing sourcing plans.
- Research and attend recruiting events both locally and nationally.
- Assist in the compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports, statistics, graphs and/or files for HR leaders and Talent Acquisition functional management areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years of recruitment or related experience.
- Strong knowledge base and prior experience in full life-cycle recruitment.
- Experience in various recruiting methodologies, including direct sourcing, networking and cold calling.
- General knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer focus and effective use of a consultative approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex recruitment and hiring issues with minimum guidance.
- Proven success in an accountability-based culture.
STS Technical Services The leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining.
For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.