Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Talent Sourcers in Oscoda, Michigan.
The Talent Sourcer provides support to Recruiters by sourcing, attracting, and driving top talent to gain a competitive advantage and promote the company’s growth. They will engage with prospective candidates to better understand their experiences and capabilities. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates by using applicant tracking system (ATS) and social media networks (i.e., LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, Craigslist, etc.)
- Create and maintain a detailed pipeline of candidates – both, active and passive.
- Drive a positive candidate experience as part of the initial recruiting process.
- Maintain data integrity across all sources of candidate information.
- Provide highest levels of customer service throughout all levels of the organization; both internal and external employees.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics
- Collaborate with the Recruiters to achieve an efficient, accurate, and seamless candidate experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.