STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Tax Analysts in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This role would involve daily production planning, inventory tracking of the kit installation and maintenance of US Military vehicles.
Assists accounting and tax activities to ensure that the company meets its legal reporting requirements with respect to international, federal, and state and local tax laws. This role is predominantly focused on U.S. aspects of our international business and is supported by detailed work instructions and guidance from the Tax Manager to whom this position reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers data for income tax return preparation & other reporting requirements, as necessary.
- Prepares tax returns and supporting work papers.
- Performs research for various tax projects.
- Assists with international, federal, and state audits, as necessary.
- Processes state and local notices.
- Prepares transaction tax returns (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, & property tax) for monthly, quarterly & annual filings; prepares related schedules & reports.
- Organizes and maintains tax records.
- Preparation of tax calculations for planning and tax entries.
- Assists with analysis of tax accounts and account reconciliations.
- Advises management regarding effects of business activities on taxes, and on strategies for minimizing tax liability.
- Maintains customers’ tax resale exemption certificates for company & communicates with customers, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 plus year(s) of relevant experience in corporate tax and/or public accounting
- Masters of Taxation (MST)
- CPA license
- International tax experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems-solving skills
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.