Technical Data Associates (REQ# 184381)
Technical Data Associates (REQ# 184381)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Technical Data Associates in Savannah, Georgia.
Under general supervision, generates basic reports and documents and supports the control and release of technical data. Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to, gathering, organizing, generating, processing and supporting data and information.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports project leaders/management in the creation of data packages/reports and reviews technical data to ensure legibility, verifies accuracy and completeness to proper format and procedures.
- Utilizing an understanding of technical data, makes recommendations to ensure documentation/reports are prepared in accordance with approved procedures.
- Under direction, exercises creativity and initiative to remove system/process roadblocks to ensure completion of activities within established schedules.
- Works with internal and external customers to identify, research and resolve data integrity issues.
- Assists in the development of manuals and training materials for the function.
- Assists in maintaining and controlling technical data to support internal/external customers and/or document/work packages.
- Tracks and monitors job status through workflow processes.
- When required, participates on work teams to achieve department goals and improve processes.
- Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of technical developments within the given function/discipline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years working in an office administrative function supporting data management initiatives.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- High degree of proficiency with office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with project planning software preferred.
- Prior Gulfstream experience preferred.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, work is performed in an office environment mostly in a sitting position with infrequent lifting of 10-15 pounds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present information in a group setting.
- Strong organization and analytical skills to be able to solve process/system problems under general direction.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.