Technical Engineering Specialists – Structures/Interior
Technical Engineering Specialists – Structures/InteriorSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Technical Engineering Specialists – Structures/Interior in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Provides in-depth knowledge, skill, and experience relating primarily to aircraft Structures and Interiors as well as associated alteration and repair programs.
- Conducts daily task activities to monitor, assess, and take appropriate actions needed to maintain aircraft equipment safely, reliably, and economically.
- Liaises directly with equipment manufacturers and service providers to develop and produce technical data and documents used in the maintenance and repair of company aircraft.
- Provides after-hours engineering support to Maintenance Control during AOG situations.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent level of experience in a mechanical or aeronautical discipline.
- At least 3 years experience processing structures engineering work in a part 121 air carrier (regional or mainline).
- Must have very competent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to read and write fluently in the English language.
- Possess a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant license (preferred required if not degreed).
- LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred)
- Basic mathematical competency
- Knowledge of Algebra, Geometry and Basic Trigonometry to support engineering analysis
- Knowledge of Statistical formulas to support Lean Six Sigma
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.