Technical Liaison Engineers
Technical Liaison EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Technical Liaison Engineers in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services (UK) has an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing aircraft repair and modification design organisation, as a Technical Liaison Engineer. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Design & Technical Liaison. A successful candidate will work closely with STS Engineering Solutions to provide wrap around support to our customers and will have the opportunity to develop their skills and work to become a design engineer within STS Aviation Services UK LTD Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake projects assigned to by the Head of Design & Technical Liaison
- Perform technical services support to STS Aviation Services Base, Line and AOG Maintenance operations.
- Liaise between STS Aviation Services and aircraft manufacturers (OEM) such as The Boeing Company, Airbus etc.
- Technical liaison between STS Aviation Services (UK) and STS Engineering Solutions (USA)
- Be a part of a 24/7 response team.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Thorough and methodical approach, showing attention to technical detail.
- Uninfluenced by time and project pressures and maintain an un-compromised position towards safety.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of being an on aircraft structural repair mechanic / technician
- A thorough knowledge and experience using the OEM’s maintenance manuals, especially the SRM
- Willing to work unsociable hours to support our maintenance inputs.
- Must have right to work within the United Kingdom
- Hold a valid United Kingdom drivers’ license
- Willing to travel globally as required
The role will require the individual to obtain airside passes for various airports, as well as completing full security vetting (SC)
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.