Technical Records Associates
Technical Records AssociatesSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Technical Records Associates in Phoenix, Arizona.
Hiring Note: This is a temporary position for 3 months/40 hours per week, no overtime.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and assign aircraft records packets from the Maintenance Stations/ Storage for audit and verification of correct entry of required information into the PMI computer system
- Assign filing of all aircraft records in the appropriate file/ Box
- Provide information needed from the aircraft files to management/staff as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
- High School diploma or G. E.D.
- Basic Computer skills
- Valid non-suspended driver’s license
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to provide 10 years of employment, education, unemployment history per FAR 108.33
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Mindy.Paolini@ststechnicaljobs.com