Technical Sales Representatives
Technical Sales RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Technical Sales Representatives in Garner, Iowa.
Inside sales individual responsible for assisting customers with sales and service support. Receive and respond to customer inquiries that come through phone calls, emails or website. Serve as liaison between customers and the company in providing information concerning quotations and orders of accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical, administrative and research support for sales of IMT product such as lube systems and trucks, tire products, mechanics trucks, and hydraulic or electric cranes.
- Work directly with outside sales team and distributors to support customer inquiries and follow ups by reviewing customer’s specifications to properly match the correct model and create the specifications to be used for quotes.
- Prepare, administer, and coordinate customer/dealer quotations, proposals, bids, orders, contracts, specifications, job orders including repair and retro fitting of equipment, issue purchase order as required and assist in managing vendor relationships in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicate consistently with customer and internal departments to clarify details regarding orders. Provide information concerning pricing, scheduling, quality, forecasting and other requests.
- As required, prepare in-house reports as well as written and verbal correspondence to customers, distributors and vendors.
- Assist outside sales team with account management, warranty issues, analysis of problems, evaluate customer requirements and coordinate corrective action as needed.
- Perform customer outbound calls to generate new business.
- Support customer service and warranty calls.
- Ability to travel as required to provide technical and operational support as well as training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Three plus years of related work experience.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in automotive or heavy-duty equipment
- The ability to communicate effectively, deal diplomatically with customers and dealers, work independently, prioritize and manage numerous projects, and be innovative and creative
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ERP systems
Complexity of Work and Demands:
- Generally structured work but involving a choice of action within limits of standard policy and procedures
- Occasional stress related to deadlines or workload because of intermittent or cyclical work pressures or occasional exposure to distressed individuals within the immediate work environment.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.