STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Technical Specialists in Savannah, Georgia.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services.
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- 5 yrs in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job
- Experience of working in a team environment to identify substantiating rationale for selecting materials and processes that become part of engineering models
- Successful history of generating work authorizing instructions, test plans/reports and specifications
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and document accurate and timely project updates
- Understand FAA regulations and certification processes
- Highly prefer: KSA in Non-Metal Sealants and Coatings, Composites and Materials Processing
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.