Technical Support Representatives
Technical Support RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Technical Support Representatives in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Technical Support Representative provides technical assistance and guidance to customer and service facilities for Avionics, Systems Mechanical Systems and Structural related issues.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Serves as technical support subject matter expert in the following aircraft systems – Avionic Systems Mechanical Systems
- Works directly with customers and service facilities regarding technical assistance
- Maintains the customer database for accurate tracking of all field issues identified and resolved
- Coordinates with Technical Support Engineering on fleet system reliability issues
- Maintains the reporting database to ensure all requirements are met in accordance with Title 14 CFR Part 21.3
- Assists parts analyst and warranty administrators as required
- Coordinates instructions for continued airworthiness updates based on customer feedback
- Provides training in all aspects
- Travel as required
- Two year degree in Aviation related field from an accredited college or university strongly preferred
- 8+ years of experience in the aviation/aerospace industry
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.