Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Technical Trainers in Macon, Georgia.
In this position, you will be responsible for all phases of training, including designing, implementing, conducting and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that is available immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and deliver training program content for both in person and online training, including outlines, presentations and course handouts based on training needs.
- Coordinate the administration of the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Conduct training needs assessments pertaining to job specific functions and tasks, while working with leaders in anticipating future training needs.
- Lead and develop plant certifications for hourly employees
- Conduct research, collaborate with subject matter experts and interpret information to create training programs.
- Assess learner and system needs and the optimal learning methods for those needs.
- Assess learners’ retention of learning and ensure they are able to apply knowledge to their everyday use to measure training effectiveness.
- Ensure all training programs and courses meet the needs of the business.
- Assist leaders in helping coach their employees in the effective use of the training content.
- Develop training project priorities and timelines.
- Effectively communicate assessment needs and project timelines to organization leaders.
- Delivers follow up trainings as well as reoccurring skills enhancement trainings.
- Maintain and continuously improve the training program and resources.
- 3+ years in an operational role in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Trainer role, including course content design experience required
- Demonstrated capabilities to create and execute learning strategies across the organization
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) preferred
- Knowledgeable in modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Demonstrated ability to work collaborative at all levels in the organization
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.