Technical Writers (REQ #29249)
Technical Writers (REQ #29249)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Technical Writers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Responsible for the research and documentation of all technical data necessary to create and/or modify work documents used to control, route, process, and record work accomplished for various parts and other items to be repaired, restored, or fabricated within our client’s operations.
- All documents must be compliant with both internal and external policies and procedures, i.e. Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Maintenance Programs, etc.
- The work documents must provide a smooth process flow as directed by the customer while maintaining compliance and be completed in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers to address concerns with work documents.
- Safety conscious behaviors must be considered and practiced in all operational processes and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years in the aviation maintenance environment or equivalent training and experience.
- Airframe and Powerplant license and/or technical degree preferred.
- Engine and/or component repair/overhaul experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of engine, component and aircraft repair manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC)/Illustrated Parts List (IPL), and manufacturer standard practice manuals.
- Must be able to interpret engineering documents/drawings, analytical reports, and Federal Aviation Regulations and Airworthiness Directives.
- Process improvement and problem solving background with strong analytical skills desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Strong computer skills required with experience in MS Office products required and Adobe Professional.
- Must be able to perform under pressure with little supervision
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.