Technician Level 2
Technician Level 2STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Technicians in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Hiring Note: Please add clearance status to top of resume (can start without, must have ability to obtain).
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and prototype electronic modules, equipment, cables and systems.
- Apply principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing in the assembly of electronic equipment, missile control instrumentation, test equipment and cabling.
- Work under direction of engineering staff.
- Observe all Occupational, Safety, and Health guidance.
- Electrical (Electro-mechanical) assembly experience.
- Cable/ harness/ soldering experience.
- Ability to comprehend electrical schematics.
- Electrical technician capable of operating within na integration and test lab environment.
- Must be familiar with analog, digital, integration, and test skills to support and facilitate testing of complex hardware.
- Able to fluently read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Must be team oriented, but capable of working independently when required.
- Preferred experience with following test equipment: Handheld Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Bench Power Supplies, Hand Crimping Tools
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.