Temporary Executive Assistants
Temporary Executive AssistantsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Temporary Executive Assistants in Melbourne, Florida.
A highly skilled administrative professional who provides a wide range of support services to an executive.
- Provides administrative support and secretarial services at an Executive Level. Prepares documents, letters, reports, memoranda, etc.,
- Arranges personal executive agenda and appointments; maintains calendar. Provides domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Assists with personal business matters support related to the job.
- Handles correspondence/faxes receiving and expedition, as well as phone calls.
- Organizes and maintains records.
- Interacts with interface areas and externally with vendors, customers, government representatives, and others to obtain and provide the necessary information related to the job tasks or activities.
- Accompanies visitors internally and offers the required support.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Provides support for the internal/external events organization, such as: room and technical/accommodation resources reservation, food services ordering and supply.
- Keep work place organized.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma. B.A. degree in communications, marketing or business preferred Executive Assistant
Generally at least 3 years of experience in area of responsibility, providing administrative support and secretarial services to executives.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Significant Impact within job and their department based on their work responsibilities is at the highest level.
- Errors could adversely impact customer business, materials or equipment most significantly.
- Minimal supervision is provided.
- Role operates with considerable latitude.
- Frequently suggests solutions to problems that impact not only their own work and responsibilities but those of the entire departmental team.
- Portuguese or Spanish language skills a plus
- Requires attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Discretion with confidential information.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone communications.
- Time management.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills in office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access), internet explorer.
- Has computer database knowledge and has experience with Act or similar type program.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements:
- May be required to work overtime.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Performs other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.